Subject: FW: Payment Completed / REQ0014169 / Urgent Payment / 20230920R1_EE_PL10_Diesin maxx_biocide registration update
From: "Sharma, Supriya" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vanek, Andrej" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Masta, Gaurav" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Rodak, Agnieszka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 14:37:09 +0300

HI Andrej,

Please advise if we are supposed to get the Pending Invoices for the
Vendor # 1022305 PL10 as Payment has been Done  for Biocide registration.

 

Kind Regards,

Supriya Sharma

Accounts Payable Specialist, GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES

ECOLAB E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

For any business matter please contact Genpact AP Team by using the
following mailbox address going forward: 

For Austria:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

New to P2P? 

Check out our
<https://ecolab.sharepoint.com/sites/emeaprocurement/SitePages/Indirect%20
Purchasing%20at%20Ecolab.aspx> Ecolab's P2P Policy Guide

From: Bot.CashPro <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 1:43 PM
To: Vanek, Andrej <[email-masked]>
Cc: CashPro Team <[email-masked]>; Payments-Execution
<[email-masked]>; GP-GL-Bank.EU <[email-masked]>
Subject: Payment Completed / REQ0014169 / Urgent Payment /
20230920R1_EE_PL10_Diesin maxx_biocide registration update
Importance: High

Hello,

The payment has been completed by the Payment Execution Team.

You can check the request using
<https://apps.powerapps.com/play/38d793cf-ba44-4404-96e6-ac2ff5f8192d?tena
ntId=c1eb5112-7946-4c9d-bc57-40040cfe3a91?key=8CCFA51A-34AA-5F9E-050F-2F01
F336F668> this link. 

Please also check the attachments, they should contain the payment proof.

Do not reply to this email. In any case related to payments, please
contact CashPro Team or Payments-Execution Team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.